Looking for a new unit for immediate occupancy? Here’s unit 1201 ready for immediate occupancy. This condo will charm you right away with its unique view on the parterre of the Quartier des Spectacles, downtown Montreal and Mount Royal. The grayscale finish choices are sleek and fit perfectly with a modern touch. Don’t miss your chance! For more information, contact us by email email@example.com or by phone 514-844-9090 to make an appointment.
Here's your last chance to live in phase 1 of Laurent & Clark! Unit 504 is the last condo for sale and is available for an immediate delievery.
This 458 square foot, one bedroom condo is located on the 5th floor and faces the east side of the city. Unit 504 offers an elevated view of a Japanese-inspired contemplative garden as well as on the St-Laurent Street.
For more information, contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 514-844-9090 to make an appointment.
The delivery of your future home in phase 1 of Laurent & Clark or in phase 4 of Bassins du Havre is approaching, it's very exciting. You have finally arrived at the most crucial stage of all: the decoration of your condo. Without further a due, here are 5 strategies to optimize the spaces in your new home:
- Hang some mirrors! Adding mirrors to your walls is probably the simplest and quickest way to open-up a space. For even better results, try installing the mirror on a wall opposite to a window. That way, natural light will be reflected throughout the whole unit. Whether miniature, eccentric, with ornaments or with different shades, mirrors are the key to enhance the space in a room.
- Less is more! It’s easy to get carried away when shopping for furniture. However, getting pieces that are too big for the space, will make the unit feeling cramped and will create a suffocating effect. Instead, go for minimalism! With glass furniture or integrated storage furniture, or just smaller furniture, you can create a style that emphasizes on linearity and continuity, and advocates proportion. That way, you’ll get a bigger looking space!
- Transparency is key! If you can, we suggest picking out glass or transparent furniture for a light decor. Preferably, pieces without any harsh outlines. This way, your line of sight will be directed all the way to the far back of the unit. Trust us, the space will look and feel much bigger! Whether transparent, translucent or even colored, glass or Plexiglas furniture is a must!
- A pop of color! Color is fun! A colorful decorative touch can bring cheerfulness to the room and a refined sense as well. However, adding too much color to a small space can make it feel a little chaotic. Instead, try opting for neutral-toned furniture and reserving that pop of color for all small decorative elements, whether for examples, cushions and plants. That way, you’ll also give a contemporary look to your condo.
- Draw the eye upward! For the final tip, we suggest choosing tall, vertical furniture to dress up your walls. By doing so, you will draw the eye towards the ceiling, therefore bringing attention to the height of the unit.
The penthouse 26 in the 4th phase of the U31 project is the last unit available.
The PH26 is a 2-storey 1262 square feet condo with 2 bedrooms. The condo has a big living space as well as a large fenestration. The unit has a wonderful view of the Olympic Stadium.
To view the plan of the unit, click here
For more information, come see our sales team at 3043 Sherbrooke East street condo 104, contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone 514 270 3100.
The deliveries of our Laurent & Clark project in the Quartier des spectacles started in the month of October. We have a total of 153 deliveries until spring 2020!
Phase 2: The next step is the pouring of the concrete for the ground floor.
The last penthouse of the project that has a view on the city and on the Mount Royal is the PH25.7, a 2-storey 2564 square feet unit. To see the floor plan of this unit, click here.
To consult the floor plans of our available units, visit our website.
The work is progressing well for the Laurent & Clark project located in the heart of the Quartier des spectacles!
Phase 1: We are in the process of finishing the 18th and 19th floor interior walls, the 5th floor kitchens are now installed, and the bricklaying on Saint-Laurent is coming to an end!
Phase 1 will be ready to welcome its first owners in the fall of 2019!
Phase 2: We are currently excavating the 4th basement.
We are currently at 75% of sales in phase 2, for more information about the project, you can visit at www.laurent-clark.com
We have now begun the finalizations for the last phase of the Bassins du Havre. The first deliveries will begin at the end of the month!
Phase 4 common spaces will be ready and accessible in the fall, and exterior masonry will be finalized in the next month.
For more information about the project, you can visit the website www.lesbassins.ca
The entrance of the U31 is now finished, we can see the floral patterns before entering phase 3 of the project, and the landscaping will be completed by the arrival of fall!
Phase 4 of the project is moving fast! We are now at the mezzanine floor of the 7th floor and we are starting the construction of the exterior walls this week!
Sales are going very well, and only 3 units are left in phase 4. For more information about the project, you can visit the website www.u31.ca
After more than a year, today we have submitted the proposal of our team Canoë for De la Commune Service Yard site proposed by the City of Montreal for the C40 cities initiative. It will be an extraordinary project from all perspectives! To learn more about the next steps, follow us! www.canoemtl.com
It is on March 16th, that the Banquet Recognition of the Quebec’s construction Association (ACQ) took place to recognize both the excellence as well as the contribution to the construction industry in Quebec. It is with pride that we have accepted the prize of the project without regulation from 5 to 10 storeys – Western Quebec for Bassins du Havre’s 3 rd phase. Congratulations to everyone who participated in the project!
We are proud to announce that phases 1 and 2 of our U31 project are part of the finalists for the Domus Prize in the category: Buyer’s choice/Customer service – New housing. On March 15 th , at the 36 th edition of the Domus Prize Gala at Montreal’s Casino, the APCHQ will award the most prestigious trophies in the construction industry. The Domus Prizes congratulate the best realizations in the housing and housing renovation domains in the big region of Montreal. This nomination again demonstrates the exceptional work of our team.
We are pleased to announce that Rachel Julien is one of four teams selected by an international jury as part of the first phase of a call for a project for the development of the City of Montreal's De la Commune Service Yard site. The project consists of a potential of approximately one million square feet of mixed-use gross area. The initiative is an initiative of C40, an international group of cities engaged in the fight against climate change. Rachel Julien counts on a leading team to take up this challenge. In addition to Rachel Julien, the core of the CANOË team is composed of White Arkitekter, Figurr, Arup and Convercité. Follow us: www.canoemtl.com FB - Instagram https://www.c40.org/
Developer Rachel Julien today broke the ground on Phase I of the Laurent & Clark project, a major development in the Quartier des spectacles, Montreal's show district. The first phase of construction on this 21-storey housing project will culminate in the construction of 159 luxury condominiums, scheduled for delivery in 2019. This complex, whose unique architecture makes it among the most highly prized in the downtown area, is destined to become an iconic building for the city. Boasting high-end units with both eastern and western exposure, semi-private elevators, breathtaking views and a spa to rival those found in the best hotels, the Laurent & Clark is a must for discriminating home buyers. The initial phase alone is valued at over $65 million. The project owes its architecture to MENKÈS SHOONER DAGENAIS LETOURNEUX Architectes, and will feature two non-identical towers, as a reflection of the building's duality. One side of the Laurent & Clark development opens up onto the effervescent Quartier des spectacles, which is home to festivals, light shows and museums. The other side opts for a more comfortable and serene ambiance. The design of the dwellings, courtesy of Gauvreau Design, relies heavily on a pure rectilinear approach.